- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Boil some baby potatoes (I used red) until fork tender
- Drizzle olive oil on a baking sheet, set potatoes on sheet and using a potato masher, gently smash each potato down, rotating masher both ways (so it looks like a thick cookie).
- Drizzle with olive oil, season with salt/pepper and sprinkle cut fresh herbs and garlic over each. THEN top with some grated Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes. OMGoodness... Crispy on the outside, soft in the middle, salty, garlicky, herby and cheesy goodness.
Place 1/4 pat of button on top of each smashed potato before baking
Top each smashed potato with grated Cheddar before baking