- Using cheese grater, shred cheese and potatoes, set aside.
- Whip together eggs, water, salt and pepper until frothy (or use a food processor).
- Combine egg mixture with potatoes, peppers and green onion. Pour mixture into a lightly greased frying pan on medium heat.
- As eggs set around the edge of skillet, with spatula gently lift cooked portions to allow uncooked egg to flow underneath. Cook until bottom is set and top is almost set (about 6-8 minutes).
- Sprinkle with cheese and cook covered for 2 minutes.
Tips & Variations
Instead of using a frying pan, use a tupperware breakfast maker. Combine all ingredients and cook in microwave for 2.5 minutes.
You can also add ham, sausage, zucchini, tomato, mushrooms or other spices to taste.