- 6-8 small to medium sized potatoes (try different color skin or flesh)
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 3 Tbs parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4-1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes or JOJO Potato Spice
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 2 cups ripe, firm fresh tomatoes, diced
- 2 Tbs balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp chives, minced
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In medium bowl, add 2 Tbs olive oil, parmesan cheese, sea salt and red pepper flakes. Mix well.
- Add sliced potatoes and toss to coat each slice using spatula or your hands.
- Place each potato slice on the baking sheet and cook for 20-25 minutes.
- For topping, mix tomatoes, 1 Tbs olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic cloves and chives in a medium bowl.
- When potatoes are cooked and cooled for 5 minutes, add the topping.
- Garnish with fresh basil, or dill, if desired
Can be served warm or cooled. Enjoy!
Tips & Variations
Add grated mozzarella cheese into topping mixture