- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Microwave potatoes until tender, about 12-15 minutes.
- Slice the potatoes in half lengthwise, scoop a small well into the center of the potato, sprinkle lightly with salt
- Scoop a bit of spaghetti sauce on top of the potato.
- Sprinkle some cheese on top of the sauce.
- Place a few pepperoni on top of the cheese, then transfer to a cookie sheet.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 400 degrees for about 15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly. Allow to cool slightly before serving.