- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix olive oil and garlic in a bowl
- Add cubed potatoes, and stir until well coated.
- Add Salt and pepper and dash of Cayenne Pepper.
- Spread Potatoes out on parchment lined baking sheet or cookie sheet.
- Roast for 25-30 min or until fork tender.
- Finish under the broiler for crispiness, about 4 minutes.
A Perfect Breakfast
Pair these roasted potatoes with A cheese omelet, toast with butter, bacon, coffee and/or orange juice.
Roasting it right
When roasted right, these spuds steal the show with a slightly nutty, toasty flavor and a texture that’s crisp on the outside and pleasingly soft on the inside. You can add a few sprigs of rosemary into the mix if you’re into it, and I like to spice things up with a couple extra dashes of cayenne. Otherwise, it’s an easy dish to help complete a breakfast or brunch — or make it at night as a quick side for fish or meat entrees.